Thank you for your generous donation to Southside Support's mission. Your donation will assist us with our current projects and our ongoing programs aimed at addressing the specific needs of our local special needs community.
The specific needs we aim to address, include the following top 5 challenges that our caregiving community experience:
- Feeling isolated
- Caregiver Depression
- Strained relationships and marriages
- Fear of the future
- Money problems
Tell us how you would like to help. There are so many ways to get involved from hosting a community coffee gathering, to administrative tasks, to helping us plan an event, to fundraising, to driving our RV to a community event. Tell us about your interest here:Volunteer
3) COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL EVENT SPONSORSHIP
Does your company have a community relations team looking for a project?
- Would you like to partner with us on a fire safety event, or
- a job fair for individuals with special needs, or
- a day at the park with food trucks and games?
Share your ideas with us and we’ll help your company engage and support the local community!
Are you a small business or individual with an exciting partnership idea?
- Our friends at Ramp It Now wanted to partner on a MOBILE MAKEOVER at which we provided FREE new and used medical equipment to families in need from devices donated.
- A special needs father wanted to put together a panel of dads to share their coping strategies, self-care practices, and insights into the highs and lows they've encountered on their journeys.
We have been honored to help make these dreams come to life and hope to partner with you as well! What ideas do you have to support our community?
Reach out to us at Director@southsidesupport.org. We love to hear from our community.